Ways to Support Us
Holocaust Centre North is so much more than an exhibition and learning centre. We are a community, a source of hope and a vital hub for the region.
We are ambitious, creative, and committed to this cause, but our work relies on donations from generous and dedicated people like you. Supporting Holocaust Centre North is a tangible and impactful way for you to show your commitment to human rights, equality and freedom. Together, we can ensure that Holocaust education is a force for good in the modern world.
Can you help us?
You can also support us by:
- Joining our new membership initiative, The Northern Line
- Fundraising for us with whatever idea or event works best for you
- Donating in memory of someone special to you
- Making a gift of a collection or items, if you or a member of your family have been touched by a holocaust experience
- Volunteering your time, skill and knowledge
- Pledging a legacy, joining others who want to ensure that Holocaust Centre North will be making an impact well into the future.